But how much do these services cost?
We are sharing with you a list of average rates for professional painting and decorating services for 2021.
|Wall Area||Cost of painting a room|
It is time to choose the right company for your project. To make it easier, we prepared a few steps you need to consider:
- Do not compromise with experience, even if it costs more!
We all can splash a coat of paint up, but a good skill level is what makes the difference! Cutting in, covering up damp, and getting a consistent finish is not an easy task.
There are many painters and decorators out there who are skilled, trustworthy, and hardworking! With FixMan’s proficiency and ability to multitask, you’ll soon find your home looking fresh and new.
- Good professional services could additionally help you with:
– An experienced decorator has a critical eye! Ask them what they think about the colours you’re considering. – They will likely be able to source you all kinds of specific and unusual items like skirting that matches the originals within your home. – Also bear in mind that professional decorators get the best prices on materials. This can save you a lot of money! – We all have additional jobs that need completing. Your professional painter will for sure touch up old paintwork, for example.
- Do your homework and examine the condition of your property!
– Damp patches need a sealant added before starting with the painting work. – Ceilings that are stained with nicotine will need to be cleaned very well before any painting can begin. – Peeling gloss on woodwork will require a ‘burn off. – If there is wallpaper, better remove it yourself.
- The bigger projects mean better prices.
It is better to hire a professional painter and decorator for a large job instead of several small, one-off projects. Make a simple calculation and you will see that painting two rooms at the same time will always be cheaper than adding the costs for a single room together.
- Keep costs low by hiring out of season.
At a certain period of the year, painters are super busy and as a result, their prices go higher. Summer is usually the worst time to start your project as it is the peak season for interior painting. Try to avoid this time and get the job well done in a low season month. January/ February is the best for finding lower prices! We are happy to share our experience and help with anything else due to your particular needs. Do not waste more time – send us your request! Feel free to share all your considerations! We will give you our best offer with no obligations at all!