We provide 100% transparency of our prices and rates!
Please check below our price list for handyman and specialist services. For your convenience we provide a minimum of 1/2 hour for booking option and charges by 1/2 hour after that. Should you have any questions, we provide free of charge quotes and assistance.
|Handyman / Locksmith / Carpenter||Electrician / Plumber|
|1st half hour||£30.00||min 1 hour|
|Each further half hour||£25.00||£32.50|
|Half day (up to 4 hours)||£180.00||£233.00|
|Full day (up to 8 hours)||£355.00||£460.00|
|Handyman / Locksmith / Carpenter*|
|1st half hour||£30.00|
|Each further half hour||£25.00|
|Half day (up to 4 hours)||£180.00|
|Full day (up to 8 hours)||£355.00|
|Electrician / Plumber|
|1st half hour||min 1 hour|
|Each further half hour||£32.50|
|Half day (up to 4 hours)||£233.00|
|Full day (up to 8 hours)||£460.00|
All charges and unit costs per tradesman
– 1/2 hour minimum job for handymen
– 1 hour minimum job for plumber / electrician / locksmith / carpenter
– 1 hour minimum for “early bird” slot 7-8am
*Please note that for early bird slot, we cannot undertake work that is likely to cause noise nuisance to your neighbours.
* Specialist Carpentry work includes: hanging doors, sash cords, flooring, bespoke shelving, etc.
– Parking is charged at cost where applicable
– Congestion Charge is charged where applicable
– Shopping time is charged £35 + cost of the materials
NOTE: If we arrive and are unable to carry out the work through no fault of our own, the minimum charge applicable to the booking will be applied (£42.50)
If you need to reschedule or cancel a confirmed booking, please give us 48 hours notice to avoid a late notice charge.
Ready to book?