Here at Fixman (we, us,), we always have in mind that your privacy is really important for you. This is the main reason why we are highly respect and protect the privacy of all users of our website and all services we provide (“our Services”).
Information that it is possible to be needed from you
We might ask for and process the following information about you:
Data that you have to provide to us, for example – your name, your address, email address and phone number, age, date of birth, financial and credit / debit card information, personal description, details of your household or business, details of any pets that may live with you in the property and any information about you shown in photos of your property that you provide us with (or which you give us the right to take) and all other information that you choose to voluntarily give us, in case you:
- Мake a booking inquiry in our website;
- Fill in a contact or inquiry form via our website
- Make a subscription to receive a newsletter that we do offer sometimes;
- Provide feedback to us via our website;
- Reply to our marketing communication;
- Connect with us by phone, post or email or by the live chat function on our website ;
- Or make a report for a problem with some of our Services.
Here you can find all the information which we take automatically every time you visit any of our website:
- Technical information, which includes the type of mobile device (“Device”) you are using, mobile network information, your operating system, which type of mobile browser you are using and the time zone setting that you are in;
- Data for your PC, this includes your IP address if it is shown, operating system, browser type, for system administration and to report aggregate information to our advertisers. This is statistical data about our users’ browsing actions and patterns, and it doesn’t identify any individual and any details of your use of our website, this includes but it is not limited only to – traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data, if it is required for our own billing purposes and the resources that you have access to.
- We are closely related with third parties (for example, business partners, sub-contractors in technical, payment and delivery services, advertising networks, search information providers, credit reference agencies, fraud prevention agencies and debt collection agencies) and we might ask for information about you from them.
How your information is used
The information you give to us will be used to:
- To finalise your booking or booking enquiry, also to organise the services with a provider;
- To fulfil our responsibilities coming from any contracts signed between you and us;
- To be able to successfully provide you with the needed data, products and services that you need from us;
- To be able to get in contact with you for any comments, complaints, queries or feedback you might have for us or the Services;
- For you to be able to take part in interactive features of our services, if you choose to do so;
- To let you know about any changes to our Services;
- To make sure all content on our websites and apps is shown in the most effective way for you and your device;
- To let you know about goods and services of ours that we think may be of interest to you by post, phone, SMS or email. We are going to end this kind of information by text message or email only if: (I) you have agreed to this; or (II) the information is about products and services close to the ones that were the subject of a previous sale or negotiation of a sale to you (and you have not unsubscribed from receiving these marketing messages); or (III) when we are allowed to do so by law without you agreeing, like, if you gave us a company email address. If you do not agree to use your information in that way, please let us know by using our contact form or the contact details provided in paragraph 8 below.
- In more details, we will forward your information to the service provider who is going to provide services to you, for the purpose of doing so. These details might include (I) your name, address and contact details; (II) the details for your property and the services you require and any relevant pictures you may have provided us with; (III) the non-binding quote we have provided you with; and (IV) your payment details.
The information collected about you is used automatically:
The information collected about you is used automatically:
- To be able to administer our website and for internal operations, this includes troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes;
to be able to improve our website and to make sure that our content is presented in the most effective way for you and your device;
- To better the quality and efficiency of our products and services;
- To allow you to get involves in interactive features on the website, when you decide to;
- As part of the way to keep our website safe and secure;
- To check and understand the effectiveness of advertising we present to you and to provide adequate ads to you;
- And to suggest and recommend goods or services that may be of interest for you.
We use the data about you, collected from other sources and we combine it with the one you give us and the one collected about you automatically. We will always only use such data for the purposes set out above.
Where personal data is stored
All data provided by you to us is kept on our secure servers in the United Kingdom and Bulgaria. We secure a high level of security appropriate to the nature of the data kept and the harm that might result from a breach of security.
All payments processed by our website made through a chosen third party payment processing services, PayPal and Stripe. They are encrypted using Secured Sockets Layer technology. No credit or debit card details of yours are stored after your payment.
Unfortunately, transmitting information via the internet is not absolutely 100% secure all the time. We always do our best to protect your personal information, but we are not able to guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our websites or our apps; any transmission is at your own risk. After we have received your data, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to avoid all unauthorised access.
Disclosure of your information
We might reveal your personal data to any member of our group, meaning our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries, as defined in section 1159 of the UK Companies Act 2006.
We may reveal your personal data to third parties:
If we sell or buy any business or assets, we might provide your personal information to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets;
If Fixman LTD or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, then all personal data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets;
If you refuse to make payments that you owe us after we provided services to you by a service provider, then we might share your personal data to credit reference agencies and to fraud prevention agencies because of fraud prevention. We might also share your personal information to debt collection agencies and they may use your data to trace your whereabouts and recover the debts. The data that we provide to such agencies might in turn be provided by those agencies to other organisations that might use your personal information to do similar checks. Data recorded by fraud prevention agencies may be accessed by organisations in other jurisdictions.
You save the right keep your personal data away from marketing purposes. We will usually let you know (before taking your data) if we want to use it for such purposes. You can also use this right at any time if you contact us by using the contact details in paragraph 8 below.
The Act gives you the right to access data stored about you. Any access request might be subject to a fee of £10 to meet our costs in providing you with details of the data we keep about you.
Links to third-party websites
It is possible that our website sometimes contains links to and from the websites of our partner networks and affiliates. If you click a link to any of these websites, please note that they have their own privacy policies and that we cannot be held responsible for them. Please check these policies before you submit any personal information with them. We are open to hear any feedback about third-party websites linked to from our websites.